Here's a detailed improvements list:
- Improved, I think even perfect, positioning.
- The select element is no longer sized, moved or modified. An separate
selectelement is inserted to display the filter results and the magnifier is positions absolutely.
- It no longer breaks
optgroups because of the separate results
- Esc key now closes the filter.
- You can select a result using the mouse now.
- You no longer need to tab twice to focus the next form field.
onchangefunction will be executed when the select was changed by the filter (this was broken since Greasemonkey 0.6.4).