I can't recall how often I've looked up the URL of an embedded video or Flash file in the HTML source or page info (Firefox). So I wrote a Greasemonkey user script to add a link to the embedded media.
- Improved positioning using the positioning method I used in my select element filter user script.
embedtags nested in an
objecttag now overwrite the
- You can now exclude embedded media by mime type. This method is more reliable than excluding extensions.
- The link is now inserted above the embedded media. When the embedded media was placed in a popup window the link sometimes wasn't visible.
Improved positioning and improved extension detection.
You can now exclude media by extension and I've added some basic styling.