Fixed user scripts for Greasemonkey 0.5.1

I've fixed some of my user scripts for Greasemonkey 0.5.1. There were problems with the addEventListener function. I used it to execute scripts on window load to prevent Firefox from crashing on some scripts (which apparently was needed). With the new version of Greasemonkey that trick is no longer needed, and somehow addEventListener does no longer seems to be working on all users scripts in Greasemonkey. I haven't figured out yet what the problem exactly is.

Anyhow, you can find the scripts I've fixed over here:

1 comment:

digitalicat said...

Awesome! This is such a great script. Thanks for the update.